but I’m finally a high school graduate.
I feel like I’m in a parallel universe.
It’s so surreal. I’m not ready. I haven’t said all my good byes, given all my gratitude and written my love in everybody’s yearbooks as a momento of my existence. I wish I could just transplant my thoughts and love for everybody I know into their heads.
Less than 24 hours… I’m taking off my training wheels and growing up..
- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Why would you fucking do that